Muck Arctic Outpost Series Mid-Height Rubber Men’s Winter Boots combine a stylish look with superior comfort and protection. The sleek design of these men’s winter boots features an extended rubber shell, neoprene shaft and banded topline for a close fit around the leg. The 100% waterproof 5 mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene offers numerous benefits including improved flexibility and heat retention. It also conforms to the unique contours of your own feet for longwearing comfort. Lined in fleece for added warmth, these waterproof winter boots are finished with a full length midsole for extra support, and a multi-directional outsole tread for excellent traction on slippery terrain.
- 5 mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Soft fleece lining enhances comfort, provides superior warmth, and is durable for long cold treks; comfort rated from -40 deg F to 40 deg F(-40 deg to 4 deg)
- Full-length midsole for improved support and longwearing comfort
- 13-inch height offers good protection from the elements; rear pull loops for easy on/off
- Multi-directional outsole tread pattern for improved traction on slick and uneven terrain