- Premium leather
- Non-metallic top hardware with leather ghillie lacing system
- Steel safety toe on TiTAN® last
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Steel shank for structural support
- Puncture-resistant plate
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ELECTRIC SHOCK RESISTANT
Meets CAN/CSA-Z195-14 safety standards for footwear incorporating electric shock resistant soles.
Steel plate minimizes the likelihood of puncture wounds. Meets US and Canadian safety standards ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11, ASTM F2892-11 PR puncture-resistance and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1 with protective soles.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers improved slip, abrasion and oil resistance for better traction on most surfaces.
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
ANTI-FATIGUE TECHNOLOGY COMFORT SYSTEM
Timberland PRO® Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock with each step while returning energy back to the foot in key zones, providingmore strength and stamina at work.
CSA GREEN TRIANGLE
Meets CSA standards for Grade 1 and has sole puncture protection and has a protective toe.
CSA OMEGA RECTANGLE
Meets CSA standards for resistance to electric shock.