The Arctic Sport II short boots are designed for women who love the outdoors, even in the coldest conditions. These mid-height boots step up the warmth factor with cosy fleece lining and a 5mm neoprene inner boot for ultimate warmth in conditions as low as minus 40 degrees. The stretch-fit top-line binding keeps the boots snug to your legs to keep cold air out and warm air in. An EVA molded midsole offers support and the rugged outsole helps grip. Whether you’re walking the dog or out about town, these high-performance winter sport boots will keep your feet comfortable in frosty temperatures whilst remaining stylish; ideal for outdoor enthusiasts!
- 100% Waterproof
- Fully lined with 5mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene, 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Fleece lining for additional warmth
- Lightweight, cushioned EVA midsole for added comfort
- Rugged rubber outsole offers durability and traction on slick surfaces
- Pull-tab for easy on and off
- SKU AS2M-000-BLK-050