CARBON FIBRE TOE (NOT CSA)
The Rocky® Long Range Carbon Fiber Toe Western Boot boasts the traditional style to suit your look, while enhancing your experience with high-tech features for comfort and support.
Safety is integral to the success of your day. This men’s cowboy boot meets the ASTM F2413 protective toe and electrical hazard standards, so can feel stress-free about risks of the trade. The Long Range rocker heel and square toe give you solid protection against rough terrain. With 11 inches of high-quality coverage, you can conquer any environment and enjoy the time you spend.
Rocky kept durability at the forefront of its design. With Goodyear® welt construction, triple-stitched construction and double-row welt stitch, you can be sure your western work boot will last the test of time. Proprietary Long Range leather adds even more reason to trust the strength of this empowering men’s boot.
- Square toe
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Double row welt stitch
- Dri-Lex® Eco lining with moisture management
- Expansion Fit Seam for easy on and off
- Long Range X outsole system of ten peak performance components
- Triple stitched construction
- Proprietary Long Range Leather
- Long Range removable dual-density footbed is recyclable & odor resistant
- Long Range rocker heel
- 11 Inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 15-inch calf circumference
- Weight: 5.1 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Goodyear® welt construction
There are no reviews yet.