- 6 inch metal-free boot
- Waterproof AIRFLOW membrane
- Crazy-horse leather
- SHIELDTEX abrasion resistant fabric
- Composite protective toecap
- Ultra-resistant TPU PARESHOK bumper toe
- Non-metallic puncture-resistant insole
- Light and flexible FLX rubber sole
- Direct-attach PU midsole
- SILVERCLEAR treated TAIBRELLE lining
- Low density PU footbed for added comfort
- Protection against electrical hazards
SHIELDTEX FABRICROYER introduced SHIELDTEX fabric in 2008 when it launched the Mother of All Boots collection. This high-performance fabric was originally developed for the car and motorcycle racing apparel industry. It provides high abrasion and wear resistance while optimizing flexibility and breathability. ROYER is a pioneer in terms of its use in work boots and shoes.
AIRFLOW MEMBRANEBoots made with AIRFLOW lining are waterproof. A microporous membrane laminated to the lining protects the inside of the boot from the infiltration of liquid while ensuring the elimination of sweat.
FLX SOLEOf hybrid construction (injected/cemented), the patented FLX sole is ultraflexible and ultralight. Its flexibility and suppleness, combined with its sturdy Goodyear Welt look, make it a sole in a class of its own.
PARESHOK BUMPER TOEProtective TPU or rubber toecap positioned on the front of the boot (over the leather and toecap) to increase the vamps resistance to wear.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.