- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane
- Unique “fingergrip” pull-on technology
- Contoured tongue for comfort
- Goodyear® welt construction for a durable mechanical bond
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Vibram® rubber toe
- Thermolite® 200g insulation for warmth without bulk
- Dual-purpose top hardware
- Mesh lining with anti-microbial treatment for odor control
- Non-metallic shank for structural support
- Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed
- Non-metallic puncture-resistant plate
- Composite safety toe
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Delivers superior waterproof protection as well as blood-borne pathogen resistance.
Special tanning repels moisture for long-lasting waterproof protection.
Lightweight, non-quilted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant insulation keeps feet warm in any weather.
ELECTRIC SHOCK RESISTANT
Meets CAN/CSA-Z195-14 safety standards for footwear incorporating electric shock resistant soles.
NON-METALLIC PUNCTURE-RESISTANT OUTSOLE
Flexible non-metallic plate minimizes the likelihood of puncture wounds. Meets US and Canadian safety standards for ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11, ASTM F2892-11 PR puncture-resistance and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1 with protective soles.
BLOOD-BORNE PATHOGEN PROTECTION
A breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
ANTI-FATIGUE TECHNOLOGY COMFORT SYSTEM
Timberland PRO® Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock with each step while returning energy back to the foot in key zones, providingmore strength and stamina at work.
Soles specifically built to withstand the harshest working conditions and environments.
Vibram® Fire&Ice™ compound maintains its flexibility in freezing temperatures.
CSA GREEN TRIANGLE
Meets CSA standards for Grade 1 and has sole puncture protection and has a protective toe.
CSA OMEGA RECTANGLE
Meets CSA standards for resistance to electric shock.
30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
Keep your receipt and call: 1-800-501-3054 within 30 days of purchase. Available on footwear with PowerFit® comfort system or Anti-Fatigue Technology.