These Boondock 8-inch waterproof work boots feature composite safety toes, insulation and rugged Vibram® Fire&Ice™ rubber outsoles.
- Molded Timberland PRO® rubber toe protector
- Composite safety toe
- Combination 3/4-Goodyear welt construction
- Dual-purpose top hardware
- Mesh lining with anti-microbial treatment for odor control
- Non-metallic shank for structural support
- Dynamic anti-fatigue technology polyurethane footbed
- Non-metallic puncture-resistant plate
- Unique finger-grip pull-on
- Slip-resistant Vibram® Fire&Ice™ rubber outsoles are formulated to maximize traction on cold surfaces
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning pro…
Lightweight, non-quilted, high-lofted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant insulation keeps feet warm in any weather.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
Vibram® Fire&Ice™ compound maintains its flexibility in freezing temperatures.