Our Endurance waterproof work boots are built for job site performance. We started with a rugged safety-toe leather work boot, added 200 grams of Thermolite® insulation, and finished with safety features like all-weather outsoles, anti-fatigue technology and puncture-resistant plates.
- Premium waterproof full-grain leather uppers with waterproof membranes
- Composite safety toes feature CarbonShield™ technology for extra durability
- Direct-inject construction
- Non-metallic puncture-resistant plates
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfort
- Anti-fatigue polyurethane footbeds reduce shock and return energy to the foot
- Non-marking, all-weather thermal plastic urethane (TPU) outsole is slip-resistant, oil resistant and heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit/120 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
Lightweight, non-quilted, high-lofted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant insulation keeps feet warm in any weather.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
CarbonShield™ technology makes our composite safety toes even stronger.