The Dunlop® Explorer combines the benefits of high pressure PU Purofort® in the iconic Thermo+ boot with the established slip qualities of a rubber sole, provided by the market leader Vibram®.
What makes Dunlop ® Explorer the Best?
• Full safety and certification
• Oil and seawater resistant
• Maximum traction
• Flexible Purofort
Vibram ® Fire and Ice Sole
• High quality industrial compound
• Engineered for the highest range temperatures (-20º to +250 º C, -4º to +482º F)
• Meets the NFPA requirements for flame resistance
Protective toe + midsole
Standard: CSA Z195-14 PR Omega, ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH PR
Size range: US6-US15 (Please note size 11 and 12 are a combined size)
Resistance: Minerals, animal and plant oils and fats, fertilizer, acids, disinfectants, solvents, various chemicals
There are no reviews yet.