A NEW LEVEL OF TRACTION TECHNOLOGY
The new Vibram Arctic Grip All Terrain outsole with Vibram XS Trek Evo compound provides advanced traction on all terrains including wet ice, snow, mixed/loose surfaces and hard pack; superior grip no matter the season.
The winter can be unpredictable, but your footwear shouldn’t be. The Arctic Ice Extended Fit boot with Arctic Grip features an 8mm neoprene bootie with fleece lining, a proven combination at frigid temperatures on the stand, in the blind and the trek in between. Available in Realtree® EDGE™ Camo pattern for proper concealment and wrapped in layers of soft rubber with a posterior gusset for a roomier and customized fit.
- 100% Waterproof
- 8mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene liner, 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Fleece lining for additional warmth
- Gusset for adjustable calf width
- Rugged Spandura upper for durability
- Extended rubber coverage for added protection
- Comfort insole
- bioDEWIX™ antimicrobial footbed insert topcover with NZYM™ for odor control and moisture management
- Vibram® Arctic Grip A.T for wet ice traction coupled with XS Trek Evo adding durability and improved grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Estimated height: 40cm/ 15.7in
- Estimated max calf circumference: 42cm/ 16.5in
- Comfort Range: -60°F to 30°F / -50°C to -1°C