Our Gridworks men’s waterproof work boots take on freezing, oily, slippery or rough terrain, with cold-formula outsoles built for traction. Alloy safety toes and electrical hazard protection infuse these boots with the protection you need.
- Premium full-grain leather uppers with waterproof membranes
- Alloy safety toes
- Steel shanks
- Brass hardware
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Goodyear Welt construction
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology footbeds absorb shock and return energy to the foot with every step
- Electrical hazard protection
- Cold temperature TPU (thermo-plastic urethane) outsoles are oil resistant, abrasion-resistant and heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit/120 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Weight of a single boot (size 9) is 1065 grams
There are no reviews yet.