Our field-tested Hypercharge men’s work boots are built for agility, comfort and protection, so you can perform to your highest level without worrying about your feet.
- Premium waterproof leather uppers with waterproof membranes to lock out water
- Composite safety toes powered by CarbonShield™ technology
- Cement construction
- Padded top collars for comfort
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Contoured shock diffusion plate
- Stable Stride stability platform
- ISN Independent Suspension Network outsoles
- Anti-fatigue comfort technology polyurethane footbeds
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is flat for maximum traction and slip-, oil- and heat-resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit/300 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 692 grams
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Timberland PRO® Rubber uses a heat-resistant, durable, specially-made rubber compound to offer improved resistance to slipping, oil and abrasions – resulting in better traction on all surfaces.
INDEPENDENT SUSPENSION NETWORK™
Timberland’s exclusive ISN™ system is a multi-density sole with comfort lugs that act independently of each other and adapt to varying worksite conditions. This provides an additional layer of cushioning for all-day comfort and stability.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe our footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you’ve worn, we’ll refund the purchase price to you – keep your receipt. Contact customer service at 1-888-802-9947 for more details.
NON-METALLIC PUNCTURE-RESISTANT OUTSOLE
This footwear meets PR puncture ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards and features a flexible non-metallic plate designed to minimize the likelihood of puncture wounds caused by sharp objects that could penetrate the sole.