Waterproof and badass: Our Bosshog men’s work boots resist abrasions and rough work conditions, with super-rugged Carbonshield™ composite safety toes for maximum protection.
- Waterproof full-grain leather uppers
- Composite safety toes powered by CarbonShield™ technology
- Padded top collars for comfort
- Non-metallic puncture plates
- Cement construction
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Fiberglass shanks
- Dynamic anti-fatigue technology footbeds absorb shock and return energy at key zones of the foot
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsoles are non-marking, slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant and heat-resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit/300 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Weight of a single boot (size 9) is 1.8 pounds, or 819 grams
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning pro…
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.