Our Timberland PRO® Boondock men’s waterproof work boots take on any job site with composite safety toes, anti-fatigue footbeds and 200 grams of Thermolite™ insulation to keep you warm and dry.
- Premium black nylon double weave textile uppers with waterproof membrane
- Thermolite® 200g insulation for warmth without bulk
- Finger grip pull-on styling
- Composite safety toes
- Combination Goodyear welt and cement heel construction
- Rigid external TPU heel cup for lateral stability
- Non-metallic puncture-resistant plates
- Dual-purpose top hardware
- Mesh linings with anti-microbial treatment for odor control
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Abrasion-resistant Ever-Guard™ leather heel overlays
- Dynamic anti-fatigue polyurethane footbeds
- Vibram® Fire&Ice™ non-marking rubber outsoles are slip-resistant, oil-resistant per SATRA TM63, heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit/120 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Weight of a single boot (size 9) is 1065 grams
Solid Timberland PRO® rubber compound outsole resists hot contact using EN ISO 20344:2004 8.7 testing standard at 572°F (300°C).
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning pro…
Lightweight, non-quilted, high-lofted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant insulation keeps feet warm in any weather.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
Vibram® Fire&Ice™ compound maintains its flexibility in freezing temperatures.